Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Not to bash Tebow....but


Tim Tebow, despite the fact that he is a freaking gator, is a tremendous role model.  He is a smart, loving, athletic, motivated Christian who places his faith in Jesus and isn't afraid to admit it.

However, I'm hearing a lot of sympathy for him because he's not in the NFL. 

Not to pile on, but it's all his fault.

I know he wants to be a starting QB, but there are only 32 men doing that in the entire world.  I don't think he's been given a fair chance either, but he could be in the NFL right now if he would accept another position.   I would be thrilled for Tebow to be a Falcon if they would hire him as a fullback, H Back, wham back, goal line QB, etc.  

He won't do that.  His PRIDE is getting in the way.  I know he is trusting GOD to lead him, and that's what he needs to do. 

I don't feel sorry for him, though.  Maybe GOD is teaching him humility.  If he wants to play football, and leads to sign up to be a player and quit waiting on a QB position. 

No comments:

Post a Comment