Sunday, April 28, 2013

This weekend was....

This weekend was pretty busy.  I was very proud of the kids.
The two big kids ran in a 1 mile fun run at school, and stayed late playing with friends and watching the movie presented out in the fields...Wreck in Ralph.  Collins had a game on Saturday, and then a late practice.

We failed to go to church, but we really didn't do anything of note anyway.  It was POURING outside.  Apparently, north Georgia has turned into the "Land of Eternal Rain".   Kristin and I (mostly her) worked on a blog that we set up for the Hobgood Hurricanes All Star team.  I'll link to it at some point.  We're using it as a fund raiser to raise money for the team to attend tournaments.

The night ended with Gracie and Collins asking a barrage of theological questions...which I answered fairly well, although they were thinking of their next question instead of listening to my answers.  

I have a quick breakdown of the Falcons draft picks, but I'll do it in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment