Saturday, April 27, 2013

Picking up the pieces

I blogged for years.  

I blogged for years.  I enjoyed the outlet.  I love to communicate.  I used it record and document...everything.  When started to Facebook, I blogged less.  When the newness wore off of Facebook, I didn't blog with the same fervor.   I was busy at work, busy at home...after 'facebooking", I was kinda done communicating for the day.  

I decided last year to hit the blog again.  I was horrified to see that it had been deleted.  I still don't know why...maybe it was inactivity.  All those memories of the kids...funny things they said and did over the years....they are all gone.  I'll never remember all of them.  It kinda sucks.

I didn't feel like restarting it, so I didn't restart it. 

It hit me the other day that the kids are still doing things that I want to share with everyone.  Baby Jack is 2 years old, and he's adorable.  He's hilarious.  He's a pain in the rear end.

Grace will turn double digits this year, and may take up running cross country.   Collins just made an all star team.  Kristin and I moved.  Petunia passed away.   There is a lot of stuff that has happened since the last time blogged.

All that, in addition to everything else in the world, made me want to take up blogging again. 

Therefore.....ta da.   I'm restarting the GLOC.

I already made my first mistake.  I should have called it GLOC #2.

Dang.   Well.....I'm not going to start it over again so soon.

I'll just call it the GLOC #2

1 comment: